- 1. 全英讲课，口语流畅且语音还标准，那绝对的碾压一切，所以背诵模版稿是非常重要的，考试时你的口语会流利的连自己都惊讶；
- 2. 一定要有板书，板书好一定是遵从以下几个方面：字迹美观，工整清晰，没有涂改，排版好看。而且好的板书一定是老师最牛的基本功，而且也是碾压一切其他能力。写好看字的方法：一定不要写连笔；尽量学会用符号来突出标题；手写印刷体会让你的字闪耀着光芒；学会使用方框。(喜欢的朋友添加“关注”，我会在下期的头条号中公布模版。)
- 3. 要自信，要自信，要自信，重要的事情说三遍。自信的人会发光，自信的人眼睛会沟通。自信的人说的话是有感染力的，也很容易影响到别人对你的判断，会认为你是一个很厉害的人。
- 4. 面带微笑，Smiling can bring you closer to the examiners. 微笑能普遍比其他考生高3分，爱笑的人运气都不会太差，所以考试时请微笑吧。但是千万不要笑的让考官觉得你是个傻子，这样就很尴尬了。
- 5. 电脑快没电了，还有很多条拿高分的技巧和方法，下次再说，喜欢的朋友，添加“关注”哦！
- 6. 现在直接简单粗暴一点——上干货！下面这篇稿子辅导过很多考生，顺利考上教师资格证，请一定要认真背诵稿子，画横线的表明是可以进行替换的地方。祝大家早日成功上岸！ （记得点赞和添加关注哦！）
Knowledge aim(知识目标): Students can learn some new words and learn some knowledge about Penang.
- Ability aim(能力目标): Students can improve their reading skills， especially through extensive reading to grasp the main idea of the passage and through intensive reading to grasp the specific information of the passage and learn to guess the meaning of the words according to the context of passage.
- Emotional aim(情感目标): Students can improve their interest in learning English and improve their awareness of cooperating with others.
Key point(重点): Let students learn some new words and improve their reading abilities.
- Difficult point(难点): Let students use the language learned from reading the passage into real situations.
Good morning， my dear examiners.(鞠躬) I am the Examinee No.1. Today my topic is Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? Can I begin my class now?Thank you!（鞠躬）
Good morning， boys and girls. How are you today? Fine， good. I am fine， too. Before this class， I will give you a riddle. It is about a country. You should guess which country it is. Now let’s listen carefully. It is beautiful and hot which is beside South China Sea. The fruits there are very delicious. Lots of Chinese people like traveling there every year. Who can tell me which country it is? Linda. “Vietnam.” Cathy， “Singapore” Gina， “Malaysia” “Yes， Gina has had a really good guessing. It is Malaysia.”
(①Brainstorming头脑风暴)Boys and girls， Have you ever heard about this country? Yes， also all of you want to travel to that country. Okay， my question. “If you are in Malaysia， what will you do?” You can have a discussion with your group mates and three minutes will be given to you. Then I will choose someone to tell me. Now do it， go. Time is up. “Lucy， please. Good， sit down， please. Lucy just said she would go to the beaches to enjoy the sunshine. Cathy， good， sit down， please. Cathy said she would eat different kinds of fruits. Linda， good， sit down， please. Linda just said she would go swimming and sleep under the sun.” Boys and girls， all of you will do different things when you are in Malaysia.
- (②Obstacle解决词汇障碍)However， there is an interesting kind of sport which is also very famous in Malaysia. Can you guess what it is? Now， let’s look at the picture on the screen. What can you see in it? Yes. There is a man taking a big umbrella flying in the sky by big wind. Though it is dangerous but exciting. So can you tell me which sport it is? Yes. It is paragliding. Follow me， please. Paragliding， paragliding.
- (③Prediction做预测) Boys and girls， next we are going to read a new passage. Now according to the word and mind-map on the blackboard. Can you predict what we are going to read about. Lily， please. Your answer is novel. Sit down， please. Cindy. Good， sit down， please. Your answer makes me feel different. Okay， different students will have different ideas of the prediction about the main idea of the passage.
(1st-reading，泛读找大意)Now let’s read the passage for the first time and find out the main idea of the passage and check your predictions. I will give you three minutes. Now do it. Time is up. Who can tell me the answer? Catherine， please. Good， sit down， please. Catherine said the passage is mainly about the activities Jane did on vacation in Penang. Your answer is right. Boys and girls， claps for Cindy.
- (2nd-reading，快速阅读，猜词) Now let’s read the passage for the second time quickly and then find out the word “trader”. Then you should guess the meaning of the word based on the context of the passage. Three minutes will be given to you. Now do it， go. Time is up. Who can tell me the answer? Jack， please. Yes， it means that the person who trades or does business with others. Jack has done a very good job. Sit down， please.
- (3rd-reading，精读，完成表格) Now let’s read the passage for the third time and then fill in the chart quickly. I will give you five minutes and then some students will be chosen to write the answers on the blackboard. Now let’s do it quickly， go. Time is up. Tom and Julia， please. If you have finished， go back to your seat. Now， everyone， let’s check the answers together. We can know that all the answers are right. They have finished this task wonderfully. Boys and girls， now please clap for Tom and Julia.
(主)All of you have read the passage very well and also mastered the language from the passage. I am so proud of you. This time， I need you to have a hot discussion with your group mates(形) about your own last vacation and the activities you did there. You can ask each other with the question “What did you do last vacation?” And finish the mind-map. (组)I will divide you into 6 groups and (时)give you five minutes. (享)Later some students will be chosen to have a report with the first sentence “Last vacation， different students did different interesting things. As for me， I……”. Now，let’s begin to do it.
- Time is up. Who can have a sharing? Jane， please. Good job. Sit down， please. Jane’s performance really amazes me and he has a very strong ability in speech. Boys and girls. Now please clap for Jane.
Time runs so fast. Let’s have a summary of this lesson. I will lead you to have a conclusion. This lesson， we have learned the words and know some knowledge about Penang， also we have practice our reading abilities， especially in grasping the main idea through extensive reading and in grasping the specific information through intensive reading and also learn to guess the meaning of the words according to the context of the passage.
Al last， I will give you my homework. You should write a letter to Jane about your own last vacation. You can refer to the mind-map you have finished just now. Next class， I will choose someone to have a sharing. Goodbye， everyone.喜欢这篇回答的朋友，添加“关注”哦！我会陆续为大家呈现更多课型的精彩模版，有什么困难和问题也可以私信我，我会第一时间回复！